Peat rotary dryer is special design for peat of high moisture, big viscosity, small density, low heat resistance, easy cluster, and other character development and market demand product. This peat drying system main included heating source, Break feed equipment, Belt feeding machine, rotary drum, discharge equipment, dust removal, belt discharging machine, induced draft fan, peat combustion, temperature control, power operation system and system structure.
Moisture content 35-60% peat by the scattered feeder evenly into the dryer, in the process of drying, peat will pass six workspaces:
1. Feed zone, wet peat into this area with low-temperature hot air quickly evaporates moisture, the material in big Angle of copy board copy, In front of the binder will import to the next workspace.
2. Repeatedly broken beat and cleaning area, equipment design in this area have broken beat cleaning device, wet peat grabbed by grating copy board broken beat, large wet slurry after repeated broken beat, broken knead into a 20-30 mm small particles of carbon, forming curtain material status, increase the heat exchange area, improve the drying rate, cleaning device reasonably clean wall adhesion of peat, prevent peat adhesive.
3. Main drying area, through two area processing wet peat, has a granular loose state of the material, in this area will be raising by inclined feed plate, the material will form a uniform state of material desire, and full contact with hot air to heat exchange, strong precipitation.
4. Pounding broken drying area, in this area peat after repeated pounding broken in this area, peat particles from 20-- 30 mm broken for 3-15mm size (as customer request), further reducing moisture content.
5. Strengthening drying region, through the broken small peat particles from the copy board raised area is densely populated, fully absorb hot heat, discharging water, achieved water standard, ready to discharge;
6. Discharging area, in order to prevent discharging dust, does not set a copy plate roller in this region, the slide material rolling to the discharge port to complete the whole drying process. Peat moisture content is 10-15%, 3-15 mm granular coal or organic fertilizer.
|Model||Capacity(T/D)||Early moisture(%)||Final moisture(%)||Power (kw)||Cover area(m²)|